BEDS FOR BABIES PROGRAM
2007 Criteria for Crib Referrals
1. Age of Infant – 2 weeks prior to birth to 4 months (No Exceptions)
2. SIDS Risk Reduction and Education must be provided to client.
3. A Copy of the Crib and Mattress Receipt must be returned to us for Documentation. Failure to do so will prevent future assistance!
4. Due to the nature of our funding, We can not guarantee the number of cribs we can provide each month. We will mail gift cards on or around the 15th of each month.
5. The referral form must be fully completed! Incomplete forms will not be considered.
6. The SIDS Center allows $100 per approved referral. A portable crib or pack-n-play should be purchased and any remaining funds can be used to purchase appropriate, safe sleep products or necessities for the client. Do Not Send left over $ back, Use on the client.
7. If for any reason you are unable to locate your client after the agency has been issued funding, We request that either the funds be returned or a replacement referral is submitted as soon as possible explaining the circumstances and that it is a REPLACEMENT!
The Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Center of Indiana is an all volunteer, not-for-profit organization. We will make every effort to handle these requests as quickly as possible. If your agency is in need of a referral form, please contact the center and leave a message with your fax number. A referral form will be faxed to you for future use. Should you have any questions, please leave a message and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Together we can make a difference!
• Beds for Babies Referral Form
SIDS Center of Indiana
1810 Broad Ripple Ave. St 13
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Ph: 317-254-9255 or Fax: 317-254-9266
Attn: Kim Whittaker, Volunteer Program Coordinator
Next Support Group Meetings
January 17, 2008 – 7pm
February 21, 2008 – 7pm
March 20, 2008 – 7pm